In our current time of smartphones, endless YouTube options, and video games, keeping kids active is an extremely important part of a parent’s responsibility. Depending on where one lives, providing your child with adequate exercise year round can be challenging. The Gorilla Gym gives parents a great solution for this problem by providing physical fitness in the comfort of the home. Here is our Gorilla Gym review providing insight into this great product.
The Gorilla Gym is perfect for:
- Sensory seeking kids
- Families that live in colder climates
- Kids that need to work on core strength
- Families that don’t live in the safest neighborhoods where kids can play outside unsupervised
Is the Gorilla Gym Safe?
The Gorilla Gym system is made of a professional grade steel frame that hangs from a door frame in your home. The bar is installed in a door frame without needing to drill holes. It has a vice grip that helps stabilize the gym making it safe for many attachments to be used by anyone up to 300 pounds.
Gorilla Gym Attachments
The gyms boasts a few different attachments for both kids and adults. All of them are plug and play which makes switching them in and out quite easy.
- Rope ladder
- Climbing rope
There are also many attachments designed specifically for adults such as a punching bag attachment and yoga attachments.
Here’s what the guys at Gorilla Gym say about their product.
Things to keep in mind before buying the Gorilla Gym
- Make sure the door you want to use fits the Gorilla Gym specifications
- Ensure you kids are going to want to use it. You don’t want to shell out the cash to only have this go unused.
- Be prepared to follow all the installation instructions